A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Carnicky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Carnicky is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carnicky graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Carnicky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Benedict Carnicky DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Carnicky practice?
- Dr. Richard Carnicky has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Carnicky practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.