A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Carruthers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Carruthers graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Carruthers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center East, Davenport, IA
- Trinity Medical Center, Bettendorf, IA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lowell Carruthers DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Carruthers practice?
- Dr. Richard Carruthers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Carruthers practices Anesthesiology near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Bettendorf, IA.
See Davenport Anesthesiologists.