23 years of experience
Accepting new patients
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Caruso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Caruso, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Dr. Caruso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bayhealth Milford Memorial
- Bayhealth Medical Center Mmh
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard F Caruso MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Caruso practice?
- Dr. Richard Caruso has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Richard Caruso practices Gastroenterology near , .