Learn more about Dr. Richard Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Casey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casey
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Casey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Herpes Zoster Ophthalmicus
- Herpetic Keratitis
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Casey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard William Casey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Casey practice?
- Dr. Richard Casey has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Casey practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.