A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Casey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Herpes Zoster Ophthalmicus
- Herpetic Keratitis
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Casey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard William Casey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Casey practice?
- Dr. Richard Casey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Casey practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynwood, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.