Dr. Richard Cashio Jr MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

September 28th, 2016
courteous & efficient
I've been receiving botox injections at this office for six years. The receptionist is always friendly and polite. I've never had to wait more than five minutes after my appointment time. Dr. Cashio is personable. I've considered having additional work done on my face. I'm 53 and the jowls are starting to drop and the lines around my mouth are deepening. He told me that I'm not a good candidate yet; I need to wait. He could have easily sold more services and made more money. I appreciate his honesty and treating me as a person and not as a wallet.

July 9th, 2016
Miss
Dr Cashio was very professional and conservative , His bedside manner was genuine and sincere. The results of my surgery was very pleasing. Would highly recommend him

December 13th, 2014
Run!
I still cry about my breast reconstruction performed by Dr. Cashio. When I expressed my disappointment, he claimed it was the best he could do. With t ...

December 13th, 2014
Stay Clear - Keep looking elsewhere!
I recommend finding a different plastic surgeon!! Based on my experience and my results, I still cry. I wish I had driven a little farther to find a good doctor to do my breast reconstruction! When I expressed my disappointment, his attitude was basically - It is what it is, "I did the best I could do". If this is His best - please don't follow my footsteps!

April 26th, 2014
Very happy! 5 stars!
Dr.Cashio. Is an excellent Dr. He takes the time to explain everything in detail . His staff is amazing , very attentive and on top of everything. Always return calls in timely fashion . I had two elective cosmetic procedures done , abdomioplasty , and a bilateral brachioplasty , all done by him, and I am extremely happy! And the results are coming along beautifully! So excited! Soon I will be going for my third procedure for breast augmentation. He tells you exactly what to expect and is very straight forward . I like that! He is not misleading and I would recommend him anytime .

November 7th, 2013
Very happy. I had a melanoma on my right sideburn. He removed the melanoma and you can not even tell I had surgery. I will use him again if needed

June 20th, 2013
Dr. Cashio knows his patients needs and tends to the wishes of his patients. I was extremely satisfied with my surgery and his explaination of what to expect, before, during and after. He took the time to answer all my concerns and questions. He is definitley a well qualified surgeon. One just has to read his profile and credentials. The office staff was professional with my comfort as their priority. Thank you Dr. Cashio and staff.

March 22nd, 2013
don't bother
I paid for something and got something else. This man does not know what he is doing. He even said mammos do not need to be done until they are in their 40's. His secretary is nice, his assistant is cold and after your surgery, he runs out of the office, because he knows he did a bad job. He has ignored all my lawyers letters for a refund.