Dr. Richard Cashio, MD
Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Run! show details Run!
by Anonymous on Dec 13th, 2014 on doctor.com

I still cry about my breast reconstruction performed by Dr. Cashio. When I expressed my disappointment, he claimed it was the best he could do. With t ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Stay Clear - Keep looking elsewhere! show details Stay Clear - Keep looking elsewhere!
Dec 13th, 2014

I recommend finding a different plastic surgeon!! Based on my experience and my results, I still cry. I wish I had driven a little farther to find a good doctor to do my breast reconstruction! When I expressed my disappointment, his attitude was basically - It is what it is, "I did the best I could do". If this is His best - please don't follow my footsteps!

Very happy! 5 stars! show details Very happy! 5 stars!
by Katy on Apr 26th, 2014

Dr.Cashio. Is an excellent Dr. He takes the time to explain everything in detail . His staff is amazing , very attentive and on top of everything. Always return calls in timely fashion . I had two elective cosmetic procedures done , abdomioplasty , and a bilateral brachioplasty , all done by him, and I am extremely happy! And the results are coming along beautifully! So excited! Soon I will be going for my third procedure for breast augmentation. He tells you exactly what to expect and is very straight forward . I like that! He is not misleading and I would recommend him anytime .

by Greg Howard on Nov 7th, 2013

Very happy. I had a melanoma on my right sideburn. He removed the melanoma and you can not even tell I had surgery. I will use him again if needed

by L. Jeziorski on Jun 20th, 2013

Dr. Cashio knows his patients needs and tends to the wishes of his patients. I was extremely satisfied with my surgery and his explaination of what to expect, before, during and after. He took the time to answer all my concerns and questions. He is definitley a well qualified surgeon. One just has to read his profile and credentials. The office staff was professional with my comfort as their priority. Thank you Dr. Cashio and staff.

don't bother show details don't bother
Mar 22nd, 2013

I paid for something and got something else. This man does not know what he is doing. He even said mammos do not need to be done until they are in their 40's. His secretary is nice, his assistant is cold and after your surgery, he runs out of the office, because he knows he did a bad job. He has ignored all my lawyers letters for a refund.