A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cassone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cassone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cassone
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Cassone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cassone, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassone graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Cassone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
- Bristol Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Amedeo Cassone MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Cassone practice?
- Dr. Richard Cassone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Cassone practices Psychiatry near Indiana, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, PA.
See Indiana Psychiatrists.