Dr. Richard Cassone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Cassone?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Richard Cassone?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 22nd, 2015

Dr. Cassone is one of the best at what he does

Dr. Cassone is the best psychiatrist I've seen in Johnstown. The reception staff are always incredibly polite and fun to talk to. The psychiatric nurse who did my intake was extremely intelligent and personable. Dr. Cassone impressed me because he spent over an hour talking to me, going past closing time to continue to work with me. He takes his time trying to find the right diagnosis and does not jump to conclusions like many doctors. You can tell he really cares about your health and well-being and that he has a lot of experience doing what he does. When you call Dr. Cassone with a med management problem, he personally returns your call. The last time I called with a question about a side effect he returned my call within half an hour - try finding that elsewhere in Johnstown. I'm writing this review in hopes that someone who is struggling with their mental health might see it and and get the help that they need because I know that finding a good doctor can be difficult. I would send anyone looking for a good doctor to Dr. Cassone.

August 20th, 2013

Dr. Cassone is an awesome doctor and I would recommend him to anyone. He is not arrogant or self centered. He listens to what you are saying to him. I have actually followed him from a previous location to Indiana and would do it again if I had to. He is the one who got me diagnosed and got my meds straightened out. I hate to think of where I would be if it weren't for him.

May 16th, 2013

Rude and unprofessional

My sister is a patient of his and she has only gotten worse since she began seeing him; she literally dreads going to appointments. He is insensitive towards his patients and gives little sign of actually caring about them. Likewise, he is gruff and rude and, worst of all, entirely disrespectful towards friends and family members of his patients who are just trying to help.

September 27th, 2011

A family member had overdosed on flexeril and left a loaded gun on the table at home, as well as a suicide note. Dr. Cassone spoke with him and proclaimed him to "not be a danger to himself or others" and dismissed him 8 hrs later, while he was still slurring his speech, in spite of different family members begging him not to do so for EVERYONE's safety. Reporting him to board.

July 18th, 2011

Compassionate Doctor

Dr. cassone is very caring and compassionate about helping his patients. He is quick to correctly diagnose and treat the patients.

April 15th, 2010

This man is arrogant and egotistical. I would definately NOT recommend him to anyone!!!

December 15th, 2009

Dr. Richard Cassone a Psychiatrist is GREAT!!

I would recommend him to ANYONE!! He is the GREATEST Psychiatrist that I know of!!! In fact, he just left our town, and I really miss him!!! I hear that he went to Indiana, Pennsylvania, but I don't know exactly where and I don't have any information about it!!! I would FOLLOW him there if I KNEW exactly where he is!!!

July 29th, 2017