A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Castaldo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Castaldo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castaldo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Castaldo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Erie County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castaldo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 23 plans
- Independent Health - 30 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Castaldo practice?
Dr. Richard Castaldo practices Internal Medicine near Tonawanda, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Niagara Falls, NY.
See Tonawanda Internists.