Dr. Richard Castanon Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Castanon?

May 17th, 2016

What A Joke. Your no dr.!!

Wow this dr. is a joke and should retire. I waited for over an hour and when he finally sees me he has an attitude and spends 3 minutes checking my ears, neck, and tonsils and then quickly leaves. His equipment is out dated and he cares only about leeching off you insurance. He runs a scam

February 15th, 2016

Avoid this office

I was to my appointment early as requested. Waited and had another (who came after me) go in to see the doctor...then when I got in, the doctor spent no more than 5 minutes with me. I was told to wait in the waiting room for the audiologist and 30 minutes later, when I inquired what was taking so long, they informed me she had gone to lunch. After a reschedule, a similar experience and they told me I did not have wax in my ear and they would need to run an expensive test. Not at this office!

February 9th, 2016

Terrible place don't waste your time

I have had a very terrible 2 year's dealing with this terrible Doctor and his out dated office and equipment. Stay far away from here. They never answer the phone and will cancel your appointment and not get back to you. Doctor is a joke, doesnt do anything wont order any tests. Staff is rude.

May 27th, 2014

I have gone to Dr. castanon for years. He is a wonderful doctor. My son also goes there and loves him as well

March 4th, 2014

Please do not waste your time in going. The only help (advise) I received was do not use cotton swabs in the ears. This doctor should retire. That was the worst experience with a doctor ever. I wish it was possible to vote less that an one.

May 6th, 2013

Great Specialist

I have been going to Dr Castanon for 3 years, He has great bedside manner, very courteous and always says hello even if were here to see his wife. Wont change my specialist.

April 22nd, 2013

Worst doctor ever!

Three minutes! That's how long this doc spent with me to evaluate CAT scan results and diagnose the problem. He sent in his office manager to console me with excuses after leaving me with the same problems I had when I was sent to him. Did I mention that he never returned my call to set up an appointment to evaluate the CAT scan? His office staff will, however, chase you down in the parking lot to collect the $5 co-pay. This guy is the worst doctor I have ever encountered!

July 17th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Castenon for a number of years. I am happy with the service. I appreciate the friendly office staff. Dr Castenon has a great. Bed side manner.

May 22nd, 2010

I was referred to this doctor from my PCP for my 3-yr. old. We waited 45 minutes to see the doctor, then spent less than 5 minutes w/him. After a quick exam w/his archaic equipment, we were sent back to the waiting room The office admin said it would be a short wait for the hearing test. We waited over an hour for the screening. Total time in office was 3 hours. The office staff is highly unprofessional and dishonest. I would never step foot in this office again.

May 13th, 2010

Bring a thick book with you to read while waiting

-Total wait time: two hours 10 minutes-Total testing time 30 minutes-Time with doctor < 5 minutes-Total time for appointment 2 3/4 hoursProblem resolved: noNo greeting from front office, no explanation for wait time, most of the waiting room had excessive wait time A highly frustrating experience

November 13th, 2009

Unprofessional and slipshot practice

Primary care physician referral brought me to this office where I waited over an hour past scheduled appt time. Once diagonisis was confirmed, no return calls to answer specific questions regarding hearing devices. Opted to purchase device outside of his practice, having been told that Paula (wife) would be happy to make the specific adjustments. Difficulty getting an appt and once made, fee for "adjustment" exceeds the savings of having purchased online! Needless to say--very disenchanted with this particular Dr. and staff.

September 15th, 2009

the worst md i have seen

he's care less when he's helping a patient,took him about 5 minutes of he's time and i never saw him again, he's staff took 65 dlls, overcharging me the office visit, even when my insurance clearly states the copayment fee, for severall months i been asking for my money back and they have done nothing other play games with me , now i have involve the insurance, and this practice have no fear, they told my insurance that they had submit my check, wich is not truth,so you see, they can commit fraud an care less, my comment ? , look for another doctor..., excus me, look for a real doctor