Dr. Richard Castellano MD Patient Reviews

• Head and Neck Surgery Tampa, FL

• Good
  • Bad

August 21st, 2017
Dr. Castellano is an absolute inspiration. He brings out the most beautiful version of yourself, both inside and out. He and his staff genuinely guide you to decisions that are best for you, even when it means less profit for them.

August 16th, 2017
Feeling beautiful again
Dr. Rich is a very caring doctor. This visit we discussed my tight feeling under my neck. Dr. Rich is giving me instructions for some neck stretches and over the counter medicine solutions to help. He has told me things will change with time and healing, as each person is different. There is no pain, just a bit of discomfort. I will have a recheck in 2 weeks. I have no worries. I told Dr Rich that I had a WOW moment. I was pumping gas at the gas station and a young man was going back to his car and passed me and said you smell real nice. He said are you single. I said, 'no, I am not.'. He replied back, 'you are a beautiful lady'. I said, you made my day today, thank you. When he drove off, he looked back and gave me a wink. The ironic part about this whole little story is that he was around 28-30 years of age. To note, I have a daughter that is 32 years old. Definitely a great day for me in feeling beautiful. Thanks Dr. Rich!!! Another thing to add, my husband had confessed he was a bit worried I was going to look plastic. After the fact, I get compliments regularly by my husband that I look wonderful and younger and that Dr. Rich did a great job!!

August 14th, 2017
Very good bedside manners. The staff was great and I love the fact that the dotor took the time to explain in details all my options.

July 31st, 2017
GREAT DOCTOR
very professional, my face looks natural with no pain. I highly recommend Dr. Castellano.

July 26th, 2017
Great experience!!! Great results...highly recommend Dr Castellano and staff! Dr is an artist!

July 25th, 2017
My forever doctor
I love that he does not make me feel rushed or pressured. Great Experience!

July 24th, 2017
Excellent, everyone has been so helpful! I would highly recommend this procedure!

July 17th, 2017
Amazing Dr and results!
Loved Dr. Rich! Office staff wonderful! Techs wonderful! Extremely extremely happy!

July 4th, 2017
I am extremely satisfied with the services I received today. The staff was very warm and professional. Dr Castellano took the time to explain my options and the procedure went very well. The immediate results are wonderful!

June 29th, 2017
Procedure was excellent. No pain. Staff was very informative and kind. Would highly recommend.

June 21st, 2017
I chose Dr Castellano because of my confidence in his skill and he is also warm and caring. I knew 2 ladies from my fitness center who had different procedures and both look great. I like the fact that he did my procedure with local anesthetic which is kinder to the body.

June 20th, 2017
Pleased with results
Very pleased with the results of my midlift done earlier this year. Dr and staff are caring and professional, no pain during or after my surgery done under local antisthetic, just mild discomfort. The results are natural looking, I don't need to tell anyone if I don't want to, they think I've lost weight.