Rich D Castellano, MD

3314 Henderson Blvd
Suite 201
Tampa, FL 33609
(813) 463-9245
Locations and availability (1)

Jul 17th, 2014

AFTER ATTENDING A SEMINAR I KNEW DR. CASTELLANO WAS THE DOCTOR THAT I WANTED FOR THE START OF FILLING IN SOME AGING AREAS. HE AND HIS STAFF WERE VERY FRIENDLY, INFORMATIVE AND PROFESSIONAL. BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES WERE TAKEN AND THE AFTER WERE AMAZING! THANK YOU DR. CASTELLANO!!

|  Good results with excellent social feedback  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2014

Professional and understanding. Always providing good recommendations to the client to receive what I was looking for in appearance.

Jun 22nd, 2014

The staff was very accommodating and explained procedures in full detail.

Jun 20th, 2014

great experience and great Dr. very knowledgeable !i.

Jun 19th, 2014

Dr. Castellano and his staff genuinely care about each patient, and it shows. They take the time to make sure all concerns are met and they discuss in detail.

|  Wonderful experience!!!  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2014

Excellent customer experience. Dr. Castellano fully explained the procedure and expectations. I am so thrilled with the results that I would not hesitate to return for future procedures. I highly recommend Dr. Castellano and his staff.

Jun 5th, 2014

THE SURGERY AND RECOVERY WENT VERY WELL. THE RESULTS WERE BETTER THAN I EXPECTED. I FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF AND LOOK MUCH BETTER THAN BEFORE FOR MY AGE. THE SURGERY WAS WELL WORTH DOING FOR THE EMOTIONAL UPLIFT IT HAS GIVEN ME.

Jun 4th, 2014

Always willing to take time to listen and make you feel comfortable. Kind and caring .Wonderful man ,would not go anywhere else..Excellent skills and best surgeon around without question! .

by Sharon on Jun 4th, 2014

On May 27 I had a medium lift and "Artefill". I can' tell you how pleased I am with the results already! I had my one week followup appointment yesterday and even the staff was amazed at how little bruising I had. Dr.C has done numerous friends of mine over the years one of whom is a doctor. I feel that is truly a high recommendation when a Doctor recommends another Doctor! My husband has also been helped by Dr C. with two lift procedures. He had a lot of excessive skin on his neck (aka turkey neck). Its now tight and he has a fantastic jaw line! Dr Castellano is a true artist and I would never trust my face to anyone else, but as a patient... you have to do YOUR part too. Follow their post op instructions and prior to your surgery begin taking arnica montana for brusing. I will say that for my post op appointment I had to wait about 40 minutes...and for some prior filler appointments the wait was long as well. However.....when you are with Dr.C he makes you feel like you are his only appointment that day. You will never feel like your being rushed. I know you'll be as happy with your procedure as I am with mine.

|  Great results  |  show details
May 31st, 2014

I am truly impressed with professionalism, knowledge and experience of Dr. Catellano and his team. He took his time to explain and go over multiple treatment options so I could choose what fit me the best. I am very pleased with results and would highly recommend it.

May 25th, 2014

I am very pleased with my experience at Image Lift. The results have been very satisfactory and I have recommended this office and procedure to friends.

May 22nd, 2014

It was a very pleasant surgery experience and would recommend Dr castellano to any family or friend for there facial plastic surgery needs.

May 16th, 2014

Very good experience. I was one of his first customers from Citrus Hills Country Club. The products I use are excellent. I will be 72 soon, but I do not look 72. I always get good care when I come to Dr. Castellano.

|  Imagelift  |  show details
by Donna T on Apr 30th, 2014

Dr. Castellano has been very professional and compassionate in his dealings with me. I had a special medical problem which made this procedure more difficult and he continues to work with me to make this outcome exactly as I want it to be.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Sandra Rice on Apr 29th, 2014

I do not think there was enough information up front like the amount of time for the numbness to wear off, where that numbness would be and if there was any pain involved in those areas. I did have pain behind both ears that I felt should have been treated earlier. I also wanted to have the fillers done at the same time and was advised against it. I did not understand their reasoning then and I still don't.

Doctor's Response

We welcome all feedback - positive, negative or neutral - as it guides us in providing the best care possible. Reaching our clients' aesthetic goals with as little discomfort and risk as possible is always our primary objective. We always discuss all available treatment options with our patients, and educate them on the risks, benefits, and options. We often recommend a one-at-a-time approach for patients who are seeking work on more than one area. This more conservative approach allows each procedure to achieve its intended effect, while keeping the recovery time to a minimum. We counsel our surgical patients that recovery from multiple procedures is typically longer and could cause more discomfort. At the end of the day, the final decision on how to proceed rests in the patient's hands. And we do our best to honor our patient's reasonable preferences.

by Sabine on Apr 23rd, 2014

I live in Austria, Europe. I decided to come to Dr. Castellano for Image Lift because my friend who lives here had such a good result. I had the lift done while on vacation here. I look so good now! Everything was so easy for me. The doctor and nurses were so nice and caring. And I was looking so good when I got home, all my friends said what a great vacation I must have had. I came back the next year and got Botox - no problems at all. I will continue to come all the way to Florida from Austria in future so Dr. Castellano can keep me looking good and feeling good about myself.

|  My experience with Dr. Richard Castellano in his Tampa office.  |  show details
by J.L. on Apr 21st, 2014

I saw Dr. C. in 2012 for a medium image lift and 2 vials sculptra and I am extremely happy with the results. I had no pain and no bruising and was out and about in three days. He is the only doctor I would ever trust with my face and this week I returned to his office for a touch-up after two years. He told me very briefly what was available and I chose to stay with sculptra. Again, no pain at all and no bruising at all. If and when I need a touch-up, I will only trust Dr. Richard Castellano.

|  amazing results  |  show details
by Bella V on Apr 15th, 2014

Dr. Rich Castellano has an exceptional ability to recreate the fullness of youth with the use of facial fillers. He creates a natural look that isn't easily discovered by family and friends. My friends and family have said that I look rested and youthful. They wanted to know my secret, so I thought I'd share it with all of you too. I had my mid face treatment with Sculptra. I love the results and it will last for up to 2 years. The staff at Image Lift is warm and welcoming, and it has been an amazing experience. I would highly recommend seeing Dr. C if you feel that you need a little pick me up too.

|  Very Pleased  |  show details
by Jackie on Apr 8th, 2014

I had a medium lift and fillers the results were natural looking. I found Dr. Castellano and his staff to be very caring. I believe I am one of Dr. Castellano's older patients .Wish I had known about IMage Lift earlier.

|  Younger looking and happy  |  show details
by Dianne J. on Apr 6th, 2014

I had a medium lift, laser lipolysis and fillers.I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Castellano and his staff are very professional and caring.He is a good surgeon and has many skills. All my questions and concerns were answered before and after the lift. I wouldn't hesitate to have more work done if I wished to.

|  Excellent work and professionalism!  |  show details
by Ann T on Mar 14th, 2014

Dr. Castellano is a superb surgeon and a consummate professional. He takes his time to explain the procedures and answers all my questions. The staff also is very kind and professional.

by Joy Summers on Mar 10th, 2014

Dr. Castellano is truly a sculptor. He so enjoys viewing the results of his efforts.His face lit up seeing me smile at how pleased I was. Sculptra is super because it causes my own collegan to plump areas of my face where I had lost it.

|  So impressed with Dr. Castellano's work  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2014

I have had facial fillers before with other doctors, each time resulting with surface bruises that lasted for sometimes a week. Recently I tried some suggested filler work that Dr. Castellano recommended and performed. Despite the many injections needed in my procedure I was so surprised and pleased, not ONE bruise! Amazing what skills this man has in his trade. Thanks Dr. C.!

|  10 Years Younger  |  show details
by Helen on Mar 5th, 2014

Thank you, Dr. Castellano for making me look ten years younger. I am amazed at the reactions I get from my friends and family. I always tell them it was the best money I have ever spent. With a physician like Dr. Castellano, you know you will end up looking wonderful!

|  Very Pleased  |  show details
by Susan on Feb 28th, 2014

I had a medium lift and upper eyelid surgery in February, 2014. The results were amazing, yet subtle (I don't look like Joan Rivers). The staff was most accommodating when scheduling my procedures and follow-up appointments. The nurse assisting the Dr. was very caring and put me at ease by reassuring me that I was in good hands. The results proved to me that Dr. Castellano (who is also very caring) is a true artist in the field of plastic surgery. We are lucky to have him in The Villages!

|  Radiesse and Sculptra  |  show details
by Very happy with my results on Feb 27th, 2014

Dr. castellano is the best. I totally trust him. He is very competent and cares about his patients. He uses an excellent technique when he injects Sculptra or any filler. I had Sculptra and Radiesse by Dr. Castellano with no bruising at all. He is very experienced in fillers. I will not go to any other doctor in the area for fillers or any other procedure.

|  True Excellence  |  show details
by Kathryn on Feb 26th, 2014

Dr. Castellano is truly brilliant! He is an artist. I trust him completely. He works with the natural contours of the face to compliment a woman's beauty without making it look fake. He has the midas touch!

by Evelyn W on Feb 25th, 2014

I am very happy with the results of my surgery. Everything was well explained. The staff made me feel comfortable. Dr C did an excellent job!

|  My Experience with Dr. Casstellano  |  show details
by Cheryl Hite on Feb 24th, 2014

Dr. Castellano did my Image Lift and upper eyelid surgery in 2007. I was very pleased with the natural look I had. It took away many wrinkles and lines around my mouth, eyes and forehead. I also had the deep lazer CO2 treatment done and I was also pleased with the outcome. Recently I had a permanent filler treatment. It helped smooth out my face and took away some of the fine lines that were returning.. I have never seen anyone that looked unatural with his work. and expertise.. If you ae looking for a more natural look, Dr. Castellano is the plastic surgeon to see. He is a very caring, articulae surgeon and he will spend time discussing with you the treatments available to get the natural appearance you are looking for. Go for it! I was happy I did and found the right doctor. After my Imagelift, he called me at 12 o'clock at night to see how I was doing.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
by Pat J on Feb 22nd, 2014

In mid-December I had a mid face lift, laser & fillers. I am extremely delighted with the results. My skin tone is more even, plus a few wrinkles are gone and that is always a plus in my book. I am so glad I had these procedures done. I feel like a million bucks. Thanks you Dr. Rich

|  Mid Face Lift- Neck-Laser-Artefill Injections-EXCELLENT  |  show details
by Fred K. on Feb 22nd, 2014

After consulting with 4 other surgeons and having my PI attorney check out Dr. Castellano i absolutely made the right decision, not only were the results absolutely amazing Dr. Castellano was the best-now approaching 10 months after surgery everything is better than Dr. C. said, my wife my friends and acquaintances all tell me that i dropped at least 15 years off my appearance, Thanks Dr. C.

|  DISASTER  |  show details
by Patient on Feb 18th, 2014

They overbook their patients and could care less how inconvenienced you are. Go somewhere else; don't waste your valuable time and money.

|  Completely Satisfied!  |  show details
by C Horn on Nov 25th, 2013

Dr. Richard Castellano is not only a fabulously skilled physician but also an artistically gifted one. What more is there to say?

|  Sculptra  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2013

I went there to address the crows feet around my eyes when I smile. He suggested sculptra to add fullness and decrease wrinkles. He injected so harshly that I bruised for 3 weeks. I remained over-puffy in the area for over a year and cheeks still ache when I wash my face. The placement of the sculptra on my cheeks has actually ENHANCED my crows feet due to the added volume now when I smile. I wish I hadn't gone with the procedure.

|  I can see my chin again!  |  show details
by Holly & Fred Mottle on Nov 6th, 2013

I told Dr. Castellano what I wanted to accomplish and he explained the steps to get to that point. He knew how long the recovery's would take and what I would experience after each step. He or one of the office staff always kept in touch with me to make sure I wasn't having any problems. He always asked if I (or my husband) had any questions which he addressed immediately. I was very pleased with the results and would recommend him to my friends. One side note: My husband is included in this review and he did have some Artefil in his cheeks which was all he wanted. I mentioned Artefil to one of my doctors and he said his wife had Artefil. He had checked it out and felt it safe to use.

|  Attentive, Knowledgeable, Compassionate, & Genuine.  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2013

My overall experience with Dr. Castellano was great. I found him to be attentive, knowledgeable, compassionate, and genuine. I believe he truly cares about his patients and want's to help them attain their desired results. Dr. Castellano gives you his time and expertise and helps you understand any and all options you may have. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone I know. Thank you Doctor.

|  Dr. Castellano and staff are wonderful  |  show details
by Carlee Olsen RN on Aug 19th, 2013

I recently had artifill to add fullness and symmetry to my face 2 weeks ago. He corrected my smile after having a bad facelift from another surgeon. He informed me what would work and didn't try to sell me any unnecessary procedures . My face looks great and I'm smiling again. I would like to thank Dr. Castellano for the wonderful job he did and the care his professional staff provided .

|  Great job using Radiesse  |  show details
by Linda Nafey on Aug 14th, 2013

The staff at Image Lift is knowledgeable and friendly, and made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Castellano was extremely thorough in explaining all the possible treatments, and didn't push for any specific treatment; he wanted to be sure I was doing what I wanted to do, no hard sell on any specific treatment. I had Radiesse injections in various areas of my face, and he did a marvelous job. I am extremely pleased with his work. Kudos to Dr. C!

|  Very Happy!!!  |  show details
by Pamela Seefeldd, R.Ph. on Jul 15th, 2013

I had a medium image lift, lipo under chin and neck with tightening, as well as filler under eyes. I look 10 years younger!! I went back to work 1 week later and I feel great! Dr. Castellano and staff were very professional, I would highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Castellano you are the BEST!!

|  New, Younger Me!  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2013

On May 14, 2013 I had a medium face lift done by Dr. Rich Castellano, Double Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon at Image Lift in Tampa, FL. Dr. Castellano did a very professional surgery on me. I am very pleased with the natural-looking results and I look and feel much younger. Also, I feel refreshed and more vibrant. The staff was very warm and accommodating and during the recovery process Dr. Castellano and his staff were always available by phone. I love the new, younger me!!

|  Patient  |  show details
by Ann T. on Jun 9th, 2013

Dr. Castellano and his excellent staff are truly excellent and fully deliver on their promise of making patients look younger and feel better about themselves. This is what medicine and other professions need more of- competence, kindness, and integrity. Dr. Castellano patiently explained the facial procedure I would be having, was very supportive and informative during the procedure, and even he even gives his patients his cell phone number should they experience any problems after surgery. My recovery was painless and went just as predicted. I cannot recommend Dr. Castellano highly enough; I am a thoroughly pleased patient.

|  Don't believe the hype  |  show details
by J on Jun 1st, 2013

I waited over an hour to speak with the Dr! I felt that he had the need to talk to me about every possible thing that they offer which made me feel uncomfortable. I'm 43 and I'm in great shape I don't need a face lift or laser lift I just new to rid myself of these horrible lines around my mouth. I decided not to get anything done there because of the uneasy feel I developed after dealing with his sales person and him

|  Well Worth It!!!!  |  show details
by Marilyn S on May 15th, 2013

I am 70 years old, and have felt self-conscious about my "turkey neck" for 25 years. So when I heard about Dr. Castellano and what he could do for me, I decided that it was time to treat myself to a Medium Face Lift, as that's what Dr. C. recommended at my consultation. (Now I am by nature a very thrifty, frugal person) But the staff and the doctor were all so caring that I immediately felt comfortable that they would do a good job and that this was a splurge that I needed and deserved. In January of this year, the actual procedure went smoothly.....very little pain! Dr. Castelllano also recommended some Scultptra, which I did as well. My husband is thrilled with the results and I am ecstatic. The best part is that the changes have been so subtle that no one asks if I have had surgery...just how good I look, and what have I done. My advice: DO NOT HESITATE!!! DO IT NOW AND YOU'LL LOVE THE RESULTS.

|  Great bed side manner  |  show details
by Iris on May 14th, 2013

I am in my early thirties and do a lot of preventative cosmetic work in order to maintain a youthful look. I found Dr Castellano by referral from someone who's very knowledgeable about doctors in this field in the Tampa area. I'm glad she did; the most important aspect to any procedure I get is to maintain a natural look without a hint of looking over-done. I found that Dr. Castellano's level of scrutiny over minute details matched my own. He also has incredible bed side manner, is very pleasant and takes plenty of time to go over everything. My recommendation is that if your looking from a doctor who is superb with fillers - he's your man. Mine came out looking amazing (cheeks, nasal-labial folds and neck) and I couldn't be happier with the results. As someone who's still relatively young I have many more years ahead of my trying to maintain a youthful - but always age appropriate- look, I know I'll be going to him for years to come.

|  He is just a sales man not a Doctor  |  show details
May 9th, 2013

I'm 110% disappointed with my experience at Imagelift. I should of seen the other Dr. Dr Castellano just tried to sell, sell, sell and I felt like I was dealing with a salesman instead of a doctor. I had the backbone to not give in to the pressure to get fillers done with Dr but a friend of mine wasn't and she is regretting that she ever went there. I'm totally put off from my whole experience. The receptionist was loud and rude, his consultant had a stuck up fake presence, and Dr Castellano was nice but tried to pressure me like a salesman. Please do your research before committing to this Dr.

|  Holding back the years  |  show details
by Chas. R. on May 7th, 2013

Office is easily accessible off Kennedy Blvd. Wait time is average for a MD office. Staff is friendly. Dr. C takes time with you to review options and the look you want to regain. Very knowledgeable with all the procedures and will give you the best options for your budget. The man is a sculptor, impressed with the results. Great follow-up care. Look forward to enhancing my procedure later this year.

|  I will never go back to that office  |  show details
by KD on Apr 25th, 2013

The Dr acts like a car sales man and not a Dr. He repeatedly tries to sell me something new at ever appointment. I will never go back there. I had a lift done with minimal results and when I tried to get my issues resolved with this Dr he proceeded to try to sell me something else. I'm so disgusted. Please be wise and go see another Dr.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  Totally Satisfied With Services Received  |  show details
by Carol P on Mar 1st, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Rich Castellano on two occasions. I find him to be personable, forthcoming, trustworthy, and above all, well trained in his field. He does excellent work and keeps his patient well informed regarding procedures and expected outcome. I have waited 3 months before writing a review to see if my opinion of Dr. Castellano would change. Actually, my satisfaction with his services has esculated. I have had nothing but great comments about how good (and young) I look. I will be 73 next month but was actually carded by a restaurant that offers a "senior discount". If Dr. Castellano's type of services are what you need, then you have found the best!!!!

|  Used car salesman!  |  show details
by Disappointed Patient on Feb 28th, 2013

Very disappointed with the overall servvice. It has gone from allstar to down right disappointing! I will never set foot in that horrible office again. I was a loyal patient for 2 years and things have changed for the worse. There is always a new staff member there, Dr Castellano doesnt listen to my concerns like he used too! He instead is always trying to sell me this, sell me that, and everything inbetween! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME

|  A Memorable Journey;  |  show details
by Katherine DeNote on Feb 14th, 2013

Katherine DeNote | I was impressed with the professionalism and sense of caring that I felt from Dr. Castellano and his staff at our first meeting. I knew that if I was to have this surgery Dr. Castellano was the one to do it. I was well prepared the day of the surgery. I had medication, pre and post operative instructions and I knew exactly what was going to be done. I never thought that the outcome would be as incredibly beautiful as it is. All I could say was "Wow"over and over when Dr. C showed me the before and after pictures . I was overwhelmed and am so grateful to him for the results. He is an artist and has fantastic bedside manner that, as an R.N.for many years,I do not see very frequently. He listened to me, answered my questions and was available to me if I needed him. He even came in to see me the day after surgery which happened to be Thanksgiving Day. This has been an memorable journey for me and it continues to improve every day. I am extremely impressed by Dr. Castellano and his staff for their caring attitude.

|  All the way from Hawaii  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2013

I traveled all the way from Hawaii to have this procedure and I am very pleased with the results of my medium image lift, eyelid surgery, and fractional laser resurfacing, I love my new neck and wish I had done this years ago. The recovery from the image lift was minimal. The recovery from the laser treatment was hard but the results are amazing!! Dr. Castellano did a great job and it all looks very natural!! His staff is wonderful as well!

|  Amazing  |  show details
by Renee Gassiott on Jan 31st, 2013

I have seen Dr. Castellano for a few years to get fillers. In Novermber decided to get Lazer Image Lift. The best thing I have ever done for myself. I have not had to were foundation on my face since that time. Was not painfull, healing pretty fast and amazing results.My main goal was my upper lip, around eyes and wrinkles on side of my face.Can't beleive the results. Doctor and office staff are great no pressure to do something you are not confortable with. I get questions about what skin care products I use all the time now. Very Pleased. Wished I would not have waited so long to do it

|  Just want your money!!!  |  show details
by Ms smith on Jan 31st, 2013

The dr is a sales person and doesn't care about the person. Horrible office, constantly seeing new faces, most of the staff seemed disorganized and the dr tried to sell me everything under the sun.

|  Thanksgiving Phobia  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2013

Two months after a medium lift, I visited my daughter in another state. She'd known of the surgery, but on seeing me, failed to say a word about it . I'd sent her the before and after pictures Dr. C had given me. Why didn't she say anything? My thought was, she doesn't see any difference, but doesn't want to hurt my feelings, or she's thinking I really wasted my money! As it turned out, she'd failed to get the pictures. Once back home, I resent them. Her email response, "Wow! Pretty dramatic when you see them side by side. I think the results were very natural and he did a great job. The best thing is, that it isn't obvious that you had surgery. That's a good thing!" Need I say more? Actually I will. Everyone made sure it was a positive experience and best of all, I don't have to hide out the week preceeding Thanksgiving anymore. The turkey neck, you know!

|  Dissapointment in appearance of neck after procedure  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2012

Initially was very happy with my eyelift and double chin procedure. Then a few weeks later noticed vertical puckering on my neck right under the chin.Showed it to Dr. Castellano who suggested massaging the area. I did so judiciously. Next visit I asked what could be done as it was getting worse. Told a tray charge would be made and he could do more sx. Did not want additional surgery as my ears are still very tender and still ooze a fluid behind them. A lazer procedure was suggested at an even more expensive price than the tray charge. Developed other medical problems which delayed my able to follow through. Was told I needed to put a down payment down in order to hold it being done. I may have to go elsewhere to make sure this procedure is done correctly next time.

Aug 18th, 2012

I had a medium Image Lift and couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. C and staff professional and caring...the best.Highly recommend.

|  Very Happy with my Image Lift! Great Dr. and staff!  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

Myself, family and friends are all very happy with my results and my experience from begining to end! I would refer anyone I knew with great confidence to this team!Go in for a consultation and find out for yourself!

|  Extremely pleased with my procedure!  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2012

On March 26, 2012 I had a Medium Image Life by Dr. Castellano. I am so pleased with the results. From our initial consultation, he and his staff were exceptional and professional. I expressed that I wanted subtle changes, especially under the chin and the neck. Laser around my eyes were recommended, as well as Sculptra to give my face fullness. At 63, I look and feel great, and at least 10 years younger. Thank you, Dr. Castellano, and also to your Staff.

|  new lease on life  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

I am 63 and was so tired of looking at myself in the mirror or seeing photos so I decided to take advantage of the free consultation. Dr. Cas and Victoria explained what could be done and the cost. The cost made me feel a little guilty( I grewup with the starving people in whatever third world country). They also informed me that I would have to quit smoking (habit of 40 years). today was my one month follow-up and we compared the before and after pictures. The results are unbelievable! I have never made a better decision and nothing but praise for the entire staff of Image Lift.

Mar 24th, 2012

After doing extensive research, I was truly lucky to find such a perfect practice. Dr Castellano was liking talking with a friend. His staff equally friendly. Three weeks after surgery, still a little swollen but I can barely see the incision lines and my self esteem is 75% better already. Such a wonderful experience. Don't look anywhere else, he is the best!!

|  Exceptional doctor and staff  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

Everything about Dr. Castellano is exceptional. He is a very knowledgeable, gifted and compassionate surgeon. My experience was exactly as he said it would be, without exception. Healing time, what to expect throughout the process, what stages I went through were exactly what he said to expect. His staff is very caring and efficient.. I couldn't be happier with my results! People I work with don't know about the surgery, but they keep commenting on how wonderful I look. When I go to the Imagelift office, I feel like family and that is important to me. Thank you, Dr. Castellano and your wonderful staff for giving me my life back.

|  Fantastic Results  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

I have had the most truly caring experience. Dr. Castellano is a master. After only two weeks the surgery in the front of my ears was invisible. I have had more compliments on the results of my mini facelift and inquiries as to what doctor I saw.Dr. Castellano and his staff are very warm, always available, and leave you with the feeling that they truly care about you as a person, not just a dollar sign.I would opt for this surgery again.Lois Taylor

|  Refreshed  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2012

Because Dr. Castellano's experience and reputation are unparalleled, I had high expectations. I told him exactly the outcome I was seeking - which I felt was reasonable - he confirmed it was possible; and that's exactly what I got. Four weeks post - Image Lift, I am a VERY satisfied customer. His skill and caring, along with the professionalism of the clinical and office staff, made the entire experience comfortable and satisfying. If I decide to have further cosmetic procedures, surgical or otherwise, I will go to Dr. Castellano.

Jan 15th, 2012

I was very happy with both procedures that I had done. The small face lift with liposuction was fantastic. I also had laser to remove sun damage and I had my eyes done. I couldn't believe the difference that this made. The follow up is great, he called to see how I was feeling and was very attentive.He also gave me his cell phone number in case I had any concerns. I am pleased with the results.

|  Annette F  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2011

Dr. Cas is amazing, very sensitive and caring, gave me his personal phone number before my procedure in case I needed to ask any questions

|  Finding my  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2011

Loved the results of my procedures, mini facelift and eye lid lift. Dr. C and his entire staff are sensitive, caring and professional. The results are amazing and have given me back a sense of self - the person I recognize now in the mirror. I cannot say enough good things about the experience.

Nov 1st, 2011

I had a medium face lip, lipo, laser on my entire face and my eyes lids done. I am 59 yrs old and my before and after pictures look like mother and daughter!! I love the staff and Dr. Richard Castellano. Very careing and attentive. VEry professional. He called me, the staff called me after the procedure. My results are amazing. I then had Sculptra Injections. I look a good 20 yrs younger with all I had done. My husband and mother are amazed and my friends keep telling me how great I look. I am so glad I had it done. I am a Registered Nurse, with 40 yrs of experience and very fussy about any doctor I choose. I investigated several doctors and chose Dr. Richard Castellano based on his credentials, word of mouth, etc. He wants a natural look, nothing false/fake like, mask looking. I had really no pain. Go for it and only have it done by Dr. Richard Castellano. DS RN

|  Wow  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2011

I just had a small lift done at this office and I am totally amazed. The level of professionalism exceeds anything expected. There is not one person I came in contact with that wasn't totally friendly and caring. I am going back next week for my one week checkup. Can't wait to get my eyes done now that I see the quality of this man's work. Don't go anywhere else if you are contemplating anything to do with your face.

Aug 18th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Castellano was a very good one. He is very caring and is a doctor that lets you know he is there for you to call anytime with any question. He called me the night after my procedure to see how I was doing. Dr. Castellano is double board certified in facial plastic surgery and only specializes in facial surgery. That is one of the reasons I picked him for my doctor. He really knows what he is doing and takes time with each patient to find out what result they are looking for and he explains exactally how he will go about getting that result. He doesn't go for false looks. He wants all his patients to look natural. I have seen many before and after photos and they all looked great with natural results. If you are thinking about facial surgery, go to Dr. Castellano's consultations and listem to what he has to say. I'm sure you will be happy with what you hear. Dr. Castellano did my Image lift 5 years ago and I was more that pleased with the result. Last week I came back for an upper eyelid lift and deep lazer treatment and I just went back today to have the stiches removed and I can see the promising results already. I am so happy I went for it.

Aug 17th, 2011

First of all I cannot thank Dr. Castellano and his wonderful staff enough. I was petrified to have the procedure done for a double chin and eye lid lift (also had a face lift). After researching and finding negative comments regarding a highly advertised plastic surgery procedure being done by a large group I was very concerned. After speaking directly with Dr. "C". he answered all my questions and put my fears to rest. The care you receive during the surgery and afterward is excellent. Most assuredly you would not be able to find a better plastic surgeon anywhere in the country. He even gives you his cell # if you have any problems..If you have any doubts just make an appointment to see him..Go for it..I could not be happier. Linda N.

Aug 10th, 2011

I recently had a face lift, eye lift, lipo on chin and a laser peel. Dr. Castellano and his staff were wonderful. Dr. Castellano gave me the results promised and then some. He has made me feel beautiful. I did not have much discomfort after the procedures, as a matter of fact, I did not have any discomfort during the procedures at all. I have been asked if "it was worth it and would I do it again" My answer is always "Yes" without hesitation. Please if you are thinking about having any of these procedures done by Dr. Castellano, do it, you won't be disappointed.

|  AMAZING RESULTS FROM FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2011

I'm Jennifer and work for Dr. Richard Castellano. I have seen the dramatic results patients receive from Fractional CO2 Laser, and so decided I would like to enjoy the results myself.I had the laser procedure in the morning, several weeks ago. I was back at work later the same day, in no discomfort at all.I am very pleased. I was recently at a neighborhood party and got rave reviews!The areas I initially focused on were my upper lip, chin and cheek areas. Dr. Castellano suggested doing my upper and lower eye areas, as well. I am so glad that I took his expert advice...my eyes came out beautifully! My skin looks smooth, healthy and refreshed.I am rapidly approaching my 59th birthday. I feel like I am going to look fabulous at 59...and I'm loving it!

Jul 16th, 2011

I am very pleased with the results and would recommend this doctor and his staff. He is very professional and caring. I am so glad I did it and my husband loves the results.

Jul 12th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Castellano. As an African American female, I had some reservations about this kind of sugery. Everyone in the office made me feel confident about the their professionalism and expertise. I love looking at myself now.

|  I Can't Say Enough Wonderful Things about Dr Castellano and his staff!  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2011

If someone asked me to describe my experience at Image Lift with Dr Richard Castellano and his staff in one word, I would have to say WOW! I finally decided that this was the year I was going to have the nerve to get my heavily-hooded eyelids done. I didnt know when I was going to actually do it or what was involved, but I finally scheduled a consultation with Dr Castellano. After finding out how quick and easy it was to get my eyelids done and how friendly and incredibly caring Dr Castellano and his staff was to me, I made the impulsive decision then and there to have him perform the surgery on me 2 days later. My friends were shocked but it was absolutely the best decision I ever made! I love my new eyes and I look so much younger. How many doctors do you know give you their personal cell phone number in case you have any questions or issues? I dont know of any and yes, he answered the phone when I called to ask a question! Needless to say, I cant say enough wonderful things about Dr Richard Castellano and his staff at Image Lift! And I will definitely use him again

|  First facial  |  show details
May 1st, 2011

Excellent analysis of the required procedure. The procedure itself WAS ALMOST enjoyable. Excellent follow up and support

Mar 30th, 2011

Excellent results, excellent communication with me, extremely professional, facility extremely clean, price very reasonable. I could not be more satisfied with the results of my mini facelift.

Mar 25th, 2011

exceptionally helpful staff, dr has excellent qualifications, is down to earth, with good balance of professionalism and friendliness. excellent results. husband says I look like I did 20 years ago...but still ME.

|  With Heartfelt Gratitude & Appreciation  |  show details
by Anne Pienkos-Lee on Mar 4th, 2011

It isn't common practice to find a doctor and staff that exhibits the following attributes: Compassion; Patience; Understanding and Effective listening along with a calming bedside manner. Dr.Castellano is extraordinary and his staff is yet another reflection of the wonderful demeanor he displays. He is a consumate professional who will walk with you through this amazing journey. I believe I will have a life long relationship with Dr. Castellano and his staff.

Feb 12th, 2011

I couldn't have been happier with my experience with Dr Castellano and his office staff. The results of my image lift was as amazing as he predicted it would be. I would very highly recommend this procedure to all of my friends.

Feb 2nd, 2011

From the very first visit with Dr. Castellano, I was impressed with his professionalism. He explained everything in detail on what he could do for me. There was no pressure on getting a procedure done. I was surprised that he told me to go home to think about it. It has been 6 months since I had my procedure and I am so happy with the results. He and his staff truely care about their patients.

Jan 11th, 2011

DURING MY FACELIFT DR. CASTELLANO EXPLAINED WHAT HE WAS GOING TO DO, TO MAKE ME FEEL AT EASE, THE PROCEDURE WAS COMFORTABLE PAINLESS AND QUICK. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. CASTELLANO TO ANYBODY. THANK YOU, BRIGITTE M.

|  I TRAVELED 1400 MILES TO HAVE DR. CASTELLANO DO MY SURGERY  |  show details
by SHEILA(SHELLIE) CHEEKS on Dec 3rd, 2010

THESE PAST FEW YEARS I HAVE INVESTIGATED OPTIONS FOR FACIAL IMPROVEMENT. I EVEN TRAVELED TO A NEAR BY CITY IN THE AREA I LIVE. AFTER ONE 20 MINUTE INTERVIEW WITH THE DRS LPN SHE WAS GOING SET THE DATE FOR SURGERY. SHE WAS A GOOD SALESPERSON, I EVEN MADE A DATE FOR SURGERY, GAVE A $500 DEPOSIT,AFTER RETHINKING THE SITUATION I OPTED TO CANCEL SURGERY AND LOSS MY DEPOSIT, IT WAS BETTER THAN HAVING A BAD RESULT. WHILE ON VACATION IN FLORIDA. I VIEWED A COMMERICAL FOR DR. CASTELLANO MD, I DECIDED TO GIVE A FREE CONSULTATION ONE MORE TRY. I WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH THIS MAN, HE WAS PATIENT, KIND , AND EXPLAINED THE PROCEDURES. HE SPENT AN HOUR AND A HALF WITH ME, MIND YOU THERE WAS NO GUARANTEE OF MY RETURNING, BUT I DID. THIS PAST OCT I HAD A MEDIUM LIFT . I WAS NOT SURPRIZED ABOUT THE DICOMFORT LEVEL( WHICH THERE WAS VERY LITTLE)OR THE PROCEDURE BECAUSE HE TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN AND MAKE SURE I UNDERSTOOD WHAT HE WAS SAYING. IT WAS WORTH COMING ALL THE WAY FROM NY TO FL. FOR THIS PROCEDURE, I FELT COMPLETE CONFIDENCE IN THIS DR. I'M HAPPY WITH THE RESLUTS.

|  They dont make them like this anymore  |  show details
by Mrs. A on Oct 14th, 2010

Dr Castellano is an amazing physician, he listens well and doesnt take advantage of his patients by performing unnecesary procedures. He asks questions, listens to your expectations and is honest if he doesnt believe what you are asking for will benefit you. He is compassionate, ralates wells, follows thru and gives you alternative options and sugestions when necessary. Which is nice since he is the expert and I only have one face. He takes pride in his work and that's important.I wouldnt let anyone else touch my face.

by Lauri Vanacker on Oct 6th, 2010

Very professional Dr, very knowledgable ,spent time with me the patient, and cares about any little problem or concern i have concerning the Image Lift I had @ his office in May 2010.

|  Excellant results  |  show details
by Art McCartin on Oct 6th, 2010

Very impressed with Dr Castellano and his staff. He had an great repport with is staff and I knew they thought well of him. My surgury went well and had very little pain. I was surprise how fast he worked and keep me advise all through the surgury. I would highly recommend him.

|  Beyond the call of duty  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2010

Dr came to our hotel room (at no charge) to check on my wife. She had a reaction to pain medication. His sensitivity and authentic concern was fantastic. I give him a 5 star rating. Opertion was very successful!