A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Castriotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Castriotta is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Castriotta, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Castriotta graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Castriotta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Castriotta MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Castriotta practice?
- Dr. Richard Castriotta has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Castriotta practices Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Missouri City, TX and Hartford, CT.
See Houston Pulmonologists.