A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Castriotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Castriotta is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castriotta
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castriotta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Castriotta, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Castriotta graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Castriotta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Castriotta MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Castriotta practice?
- Dr. Richard Castriotta has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Castriotta practices Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pulmonologists.