A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Castriotta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Castriotta graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.More Education & Awards
Dr. Castriotta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castriotta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Castriotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Castriotta practice?
Dr. Richard Castriotta practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX and Hartford, CT.
See Houston Internists, Houston Sleep Medicine Doctors, Houston Pulmonologists, and Houston Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Castriotta, Dr. Rickie Castriotta, Dr. Rich Castriotta, Dr. Rick Castriotta, Dr. Richie Castriotta, Dr. Ricky Castriotta