A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cathey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cathey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cathey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cathey graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Cathey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Mateo Medical Center
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Cathey MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Cathey practice?
- Dr. Richard Cathey has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Cathey practices Internal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Saratoga, CA and Redwood City, CA.
See San Jose Internists.