Overall Review

3.4

December 6th, 2016
kind staff, very friendly. dr. was knowledgeable and supportive.

November 28th, 2016
No Problem
Not 5 stars because no one is perfect.

June 24th, 2016
Caring
Since this office has changed to humility of Mary health care. There is a whole new aditude ther. The caring has left the office. The office staff is very uncaring and the nursing staff is the same. They have no time for the patients. The hole office is run like a uncaring business. I plan to leave this dr. Even thought I love my Dr. My star are for the office staff.

May 18th, 2016
Incompetent
Nurse practitioner Joni Buratti was given a written summary of all my chronic ailments including fibromyalgia, spinal arthritis, diabetic neuropathy,and carpel tunnel,. She then asked me "why are you in pain?". Does this sound like someone who knows what she's doing?

February 23rd, 2016
Love the Doctors....... but the office staff at the desk and who answers the phone are VERY rude and snippy. Always. If it wasnt for the good doctor I wouldnt keep putting up with it.

November 4th, 2015
DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR
This Doctor is sub- par / mediocre at best. Long waits in the waiting room for every visit. Once I was 15 mins late and their office refused to see me. Later that day I was in the ER twice and diagnosed with Severe Bronchitis and a Severe upper respiratory infection. Then I followed up at their office a few weeks later, after the medicine prescribed by the hospital ran out. It was a battle to get them to prescribe me an antibiotic. I was also seen on multiple occasions for chronic pain on my right side and back. Literally nothing was solved here and the pain is way worse than it ever was. No pain medicine was even considered, and their solution to this pain was to lose weight. Then they prescribed me an injection drug that costs $1400 / month (As if any normal person could afford that). I am a newer patient, but from the beginning all my experiences with this doctor and the office has been VERY negative. I will be finding a new family doctor and I DO NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

September 9th, 2014
Not good at all
Unethical, doesn't follow up with care. Staff rarely gets testing ordered in a timely manner. Medical staff is rude and the Doctor himself seems to have no idea what he is doing? Comes off as repeating the same stuff over and over, likely as he has memorized it. We stopped seeing him and I suggest others avoid him if they can

September 3rd, 2014
Terrible
Been with him for 4 years and will be soon finding another Dr. He dx me wrong several years ago and only due to another dr. was my correct problem identified. His care is less than empathic, seems to not listen to what you say, and has very slow staff as far as returning messages, sending refills. His medical assistants and the receptionist are the only positives I have found in the years that I have been with him. Can't wait to get a new Dr.

April 30th, 2014
I have been going to doc for 20 yrs. love him. Please don't ever retire. I go to fla in winter and he is always just a phone call away Couldn't think of a better dr or place to go. Js

August 22nd, 2012
Worst doctor ever
Dr. Catterlin is the most uncaring unethical pig I have ever met. I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy.