Learn more about Dr. Richard Cattey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cattey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cattey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cattey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cattey, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cattey graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cattey has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P Cattey MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Cattey practice?
- Dr. Richard Cattey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Cattey practices Surgery near Mequon, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Mequon Surgeons.