Dr. Richard Cattey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Cattey?

September 12th, 2017

Fantastic surgeon

Gall bladder removal went well and Dr. Cattey is the kindest most caring surgeon anyone could ask for! I feel blessed that my PCP sent me to him! I haven't had my follow up yet so cannot rate that.

February 5th, 2016

Dr Cattey was so informative and professional and very comfortable to visit with, his staff also was so warm and helpful so very inviteing, love the whole experience and environment, I would highly recommend the experience!!

August 31st, 2015

Amazing doctor! He has performed 3 sports hernia repairs(one at age 10 & again at age 11) as well as an igniual hernia repair on our now 19 yr old son. He is kind, compassionate, trustworthy and very informative. He will go above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of. We will travel another 7 hours to see him if need be! And the staff at Columbia St. Marys is amazing!!

October 7th, 2012

Extraordinary doctor, absolutely excellent and caring

Wonderful doctor. His combination of being caring, professional, exceptional and extremely competent doctor is a winning combination. I recommend him highly. He is the best!!!

October 4th, 2011

I was left without my singing voice and I have R side paralysis after Dr. Cattey performed surgery. His response was see a speech therapist. After spending thousands of dollars my voice has not returned.

September 11th, 2011

100% confidence

Having three surgeries performed by Dr Cattey is testimonial enough that I have 100% confidence in his work. I would not hesitate to have him perform any future surgeries I would need (hopefully not though). I trust him immensely.

July 26th, 2010

lovely man

Dr. Catty is easy-going, kind, and very knowledgeable. He is also, an EXCELLENT surgeon. He saved my life when an emergency bowel obstruction threatened to end it quickly. He actually left another surgery that he had "under control" with someone else, and rushed into my o.r.

April 7th, 2010

Talented surgeon with great bedside manner

I had minor cancer surgery. Dr. Cattey gave me his full attention during my office visits, answering all my questions, letting me take all the time I needed. His confidence and knowledge were very reassuring. If I need any surgery in the future, I would want Dr. Cattey to perform it.

February 12th, 2010

Dr Cattey was wonderful.

My 16 year old daughter had a laparoscopy done on her sports hernia and Dr Cattey and his staff were wonderful! Everything from our first phone call to the follow-up from the nurse 3 days after surgery went as smoothly as it possibly could. We hope the healing and rehabilitation process go just as smoothly.n I would highly recommend Dr Cattey for anyone needing this procedure.

September 27th, 2017