A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cautilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cautilli, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cautilli
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cautilli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cautilli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cautilli graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cautilli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anthony Cautilli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Cautilli practice?
- Dr. Richard Cautilli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Cautilli practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Morrisville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Morrisville Surgeons and Morrisville Orthopedic Surgeons.