A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cea, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Hip Surgery, Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty), and Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cea graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Cea has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Vernon Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cea accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Cea practice?
Dr. Richard Cea practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pelham, NY.
See New Rochelle Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Cea, Dr. Ricardo Cea, Dr. Rich Cea, Dr. Richie Cea, Dr. Rick Cea, Dr. Rickey Cea