A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Celentano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Celentano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Celentano, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Celentano graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Celentano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dennis Celentano MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Celentano practice?
- Dr. Richard Celentano has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Celentano practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Covington, LA.
See Covington Plastic Surgeons and Covington Surgeons.