Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Celentano
Dr. Richard Celentano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Covington, LA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Celentano is affiliated with East Jefferson General Hospital, Lakeview Regional Medical Center and St Tammany Parish Hospital. Dr. Celentano has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Celentano has the following 3 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Richard Celentano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covington, LA.
Dr. Mliss Hogan
Plastic Surgery, Occupational Medicine, General Surgery
Covington, LA 0 mi10
Dr. William Terral
Surgery of the Hand, Residency
Covington, LA 0 mi6
Dr. Lance Wehrly
Covington, LA 0.05 mi12