A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cespedes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cespedes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cespedes, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Cespedes graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cespedes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Duane Cespedes MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Cespedes practice?
- Dr. Richard Cespedes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Cespedes practices Urology near Easton, MD.
See Easton Urologists.