Dr. Richard Chalmers DO Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

June 10th, 2013
I jut found outlast week I have calcification of the aortic arch. Had been seeing Dr. Chalmers for 3yrs. complaining of fatigue and had up and down high blood pressure. He only prescribed Lyrica. No tests nothing.. Bad Doctor. The on star is to high.

June 8th, 2011
Impatient Doctor
Made an appointment for my son to get a refill for his medication. (My sons current doctor suddenly had to take a leave of absence). I changed the appointment on the morning of the appointment to a later time of 5:15 pm. My son showed up at 5:00 to complete the paperwork. I got tied up in traffic because one of the major roads was suddenly closed. I ended up being 10 minutes late and the Doctor would not see us. The office basically told me I was a liar and didn't change my appointment. The Doctor didn't even need to examine my son because I brought the prescription bottle with me. I explained the entire reason for the visit prior to making the appointment. 10 minutes late and they would not see me. I am a single parent that also has to work full time and had to leave work an hour early to get to this appointment. Sadly every single appointment I ever had at this office was at least a minimum of 1/2 hour late before the doctor would see me. I was in tears begging for him to see us and I was clearly under a load of stress. He didn't give a care about my son or myself for all that mattered. Clearly just one of those doctors that will collect the money from the insurance companies and doesn't care for the people!!Who really wants to go see a doctor that cannot have the courtesy to help a patient!!! NOT ME!

April 2nd, 2017