A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Chalson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Chalson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalson graduated from Italy.
Dr. Chalson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Chalson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Chalson practice?
- Dr. Richard Chalson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Chalson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hilton Head Island, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Ossining, NY.
See Hilton Head Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.