A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Chamberlain is Poor. Dr. Chamberlain has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Chamberlain, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamberlain graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chamberlain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- St Joseph`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chamberlain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Chamberlain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Chamberlain practice?
Dr. Richard Chamberlain practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Chamberlain, Dr. Ricardo Chamberlain, Dr. Rich Chamberlain, Dr. Richie Chamberlain, Dr. Rick Chamberlain, Dr. Rickey Chamberlain