A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Chamberlain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Chamberlain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Chamberlain, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamberlain graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Chamberlain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Chamberlain MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Chamberlain practice?
- Dr. Richard Chamberlain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Chamberlain practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.