Dr. Richard Chamberlain MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

August 14th, 2014
Horrible doctor NO STARS rating
I have never had a doctor who refused me pain meds., especially after surgery. This one's bedside manner is atrocious. He's arrogant, short with patients and non-responsive to patients needs. I wish I never let him operate on me. He will only prescribe Percoset or Vicodin and if neither of these drugs help you, he couldn't care less. He says take ibuprofen. When I tried to renew my prescription, I was told that he NEVER renews prescriptions for anyone. When I saw him for my follow-up appt 1 week later, I told him I was still in pain and requested pain medication and he refused me and said be NEVER gives patients more than 1 prescription no matter how much pain you're in. I asked why I had this sharp pain on my right side (following gallbladder surgery and repair of an umbilical hernia - performed at the same time; through my belly button) and his response was for me to sleep on my stomach. OUCH!!! He said my muscles were stretching. I don't know why they were stretching or where they were stretching to, but I was shocked and insulted by his brusk, uncaring manner and then he promptly ran out of the office leaving me sitting there.