Learn more about Dr. Richard Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Chambers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chambers
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Chambers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Chambers, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Fractures
- Tendon Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Chambers has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Byron Chambers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Chambers practice?
- Dr. Richard Chambers has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Chambers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Downey, CA.
See Downey Orthopedic Surgeons.