Learn more about Dr. Richard Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Chambers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chambers
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chambers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Chambers, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Fractures
- Tendon Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Chambers has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Byron Chambers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Chambers practice?
- Dr. Richard Chambers has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Chambers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Downey, CA.
See Downey Orthopedic Surgeons.