Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Chang
Dr. Richard Chang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flemington, NJ, with another office in Bridgewater, NJ. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Chang is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset, Kimball Medical Center and Community Medical Center. Dr. Chang has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Chang has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Richard Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flemington, NJ.
Dr. Eric Gordon
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Flemington, NJ 0.01 mi13
Dr. Eiman Shafa
Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Flemington, NJ 0.01 mi7
Dr. Philip Glassner
Flemington, NJ 0.01 mi12