Learn more about Dr. Richard Channick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Channick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Channick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Channick graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Channick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Channick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Channick practice?
Dr. Richard Channick practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pulmonologists, and Boston Critical Care Practitioners.