Learn more about Dr. Richard Channick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Channick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Channick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Channick graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Channick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard N Channick MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Channick practice?
- Dr. Richard Channick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Channick practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, and Boston Pulmonologists.