A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Charlat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Charlat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Charlat, MD is board certified in Aerospace Medicine and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Charlat graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Charlat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Arnold Charlat MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Charlat practice?
- Dr. Richard Charlat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Charlat practices Psychiatry and Aerospace Medicine near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Ogden Psychiatrists and Ogden Preventive Medicine Specialists.