A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Charlat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Charlat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charlat
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Charlat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Charlat, MD is board certified in Aerospace Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Charlat graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Charlat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Charlat MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Charlat practice?
- Dr. Richard Charlat has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Charlat practices Psychiatry and Aerospace Medicine near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Psychiatrists and Ogden Preventive Medicine Specialists.