A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Charlat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Charlat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charlat
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Charlat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Charlat, MD is board certified in Aerospace Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Charlat graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Charlat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Charlat MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Charlat practice?
- Dr. Richard Charlat has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Charlat practices Psychiatry and Aerospace Medicine near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Psychiatrists and Ogden Preventive Medicine Specialists.