A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Chazal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Chazal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Chazal, MD, FACC, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chazal graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chazal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chazal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans