A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Chazal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Chazal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chazal
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chazal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Chazal, FACC, FACP, FASE is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chazal graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chazal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Amedee Chazal FACC, FACP, and FASE is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Chazal practice?
- Dr. Richard Chazal has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Chazal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Cardiologists.