34 years of experience
Accepting new patients
Southwest Florida Heart Group Cape Coral Office; Southwest Florida Heart Group Naples Office; Southwest Florida Heart Group Riverwalk At Whiskey Creek
8540 College Pkwy
Fort Myers, FL 33919 Phone number & directions
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Chazal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Chazal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chazal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chazal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Chazal, FACC, FACP, FASE is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chazal graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chazal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Amedee Chazal FACC, FACP, and FASE is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Chazal practice?
- Dr. Richard Chazal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Chazal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Cardiologists.