A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Chazkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Chazkel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Chazkel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chazkel graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chazkel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Chazkel MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Chazkel practice?
- Dr. Richard Chazkel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Chazkel practices Urology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Urologists.