A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Childress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Childress is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Childress
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Childress Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Childress, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Childress graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Childress has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dale Childress MD and MS is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Childress practice?
- Dr. Richard Childress has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Childress practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Endocrinologists.