A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Chitsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Chitsey, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Chitsey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chitsey graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Chitsey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Fayetteville, AR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Blake Chitsey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Chitsey practice?
- Dr. Richard Chitsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Chitsey practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Harrison, AR.
See Harrison Internists, Harrison Family Physicians, and Harrison General Practitioners.