Dr. Richard Chiu Is this you?

April 8th, 2015

All about the patient.

After surgery i called him a few times around 3 to 4 am and he listen and even tild me to drive to the nearest clinic so he can see me. Yeap at 4 am. I wish there were more dictors like him ...

July 17th, 2012

One of my best doctor, kind and knowledgable

Dr. Chiu is a very good doctor. He is kind and knowledgable. Always spend enough time to answer my question. I go to his office once a month. He is also a funny guy.

July 25th, 2016