inactive

Richard A Chiulli MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

April 4th, 2016
A Cut Above
Dr. Chiulli is the best doctor - he is so kind and so caring. He is a rare find in the world today. I can't say enough about how wonderful he took care of me.

October 6th, 2015
successful surgery
dr. chiulli was outstanding in handling my situation--attention to the condition; attention to details and exploration and evaluation of surgical options and outcomes; attention to make sure our questions were completely answered; regular and thorough followup after surgery. in my experience, just excellent and i would recommend him to others. thank you.

July 31st, 2012
I highly recommend Dr Chiulli. He is a very skilled surgeon and a very caring doctor.

June 5th, 2010
Great Surgeon
Dr. Chiulli is more than just a surgeon. He genuinely cares about his patients. When I was waiting for surgery to begin, he came to see me between each case until it was my turn. He is professional and listens and follow-up was extraordinary! Highly recommend.

November 13th, 2008
He saved my life (literally). I would highly recommend Dr. Chuilli for any adominal, colon or apendectomy surgery. He has the most unbelievable bedside manner I have ever experienced. I love him!