Dr. Richard Choi MD Patient Reviews

January 16th, 2015
Dr choi
He is great thoroughly good had 2 surgeries great outcome extremely satisfied

September 15th, 2014
Great surgeon, the scarring on my hand is minimal. Liked his office staff and Dr. Choi was thorough and put me at ease.

September 4th, 2014
Awesome doctor & surgeon
Dr. Choi had to operate on my right hand. He did an excellent job, I had a number of sutures down the middle of my palm and today you cannot see where one of those sutures were located. He's very compassionate and spends time answering questions or concern you have without you feeling rushed. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

August 16th, 2014
Dr. Choi
My patient experience with Dr. Choi was very rewarding from the initial visit right through the rehabilitation process. I have regained full strength in the hand he operated on and am now virtually arthritis free.

August 4th, 2014
Great doctor and staff
My recent experience with Dr. Richard Choi was wonderful. He is a very skilled surgeon but also a warm, engaging and down-to-earth person. These are not common traits with other surgeons I have seen. Dr. Choi takes the time to explain your medical situation, and offers the best course of action he thinks should be taken. I did not feel rushed during any of my visits with him. My appointments always started on time, or even earlier than my scheduled time. His office staff is very friendly and competent. Dr Choi also treats his staff with professional courtesy, which not every doctor/surgeon I have seen does. Messages left with his assistant are returned promptly. I do not think I could have had a nicer experience.

July 30th, 2014
Awesome Outcome
I had Dr. Choi perform endoscopic carpal tunnel release surgery on both my wrists and the recovery time was awesome. He scheduled to see me every week until he felt and I felt that the surgery went well as well reassure me that if I had any new concerns that he would be there for me. He is very professional and knows what he has to do to help his patients.

May 13th, 2014
Terrific doctor!
I found Dr. Choi to be very good at taking the time to explain everything I needed to know in order to improve my condition. He is patient, friendly and I never felt rushed during visits.

May 9th, 2014
excellent service
This doctor listened to what I had to say. Did not talk over me. And was particularly concerned that I had covered all questions that I may have had. Only negative is the miserable receptionist on the left hand side of the north andover office. I have been a patient there for many years and procedures, she needs to go. WHITCH. no reflection of the doctors there.

May 9th, 2014
Dr Choi took great care of my grandmother. He is a caring, knowledgable doctor and I would recommend him to anyone needing hand/arm surgery.

May 6th, 2014
he put my wrist together. it works great. he did a great job. go see him if you need a hand surgeon.

May 5th, 2014
I went to see Dr. Choi for a pain in my wrist. He said it was tendinitis and gave me a cortisone injection. The pain is now gone. He spent time with me and asked if I had any questions.

May 4th, 2014
Surgery by Dr. Choi
I had surgery on both hands and it was done professionally. The pain I was experiencing was relieved immediately and Dr. Choi explained the cause and what was to be done. On various occasions, I had to see him on other health issues and explained the cause and what should be done to relieve the pain. I would recommend him to anyone needing hand surgery.