A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Chole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Chole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Chole, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Hearing Disorders
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Chole graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chole has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Chole MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Chole practice?
- Dr. Richard Chole has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Chole practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.