A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Chole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Chole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chole
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Chole, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Hearing Disorders
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Chole graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chole has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Chole MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Chole practice?
- Dr. Richard Chole has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Chole practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.