Learn more about Dr. Richard Chole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Chole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Chole, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Hearing Disorders
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Chole graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chole has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Chole practice?
Dr. Richard Chole practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.