Learn more about Dr. Richard Chopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Chopp is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chopp
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chopp Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Chopp, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopp graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Chopp has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard T Chopp MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Chopp practice?
- Dr. Richard Chopp has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Chopp practices Urology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: West Lake Hills, TX and Grand Rapids, MN.
See Austin Urologists.