Dr. Richard Christensen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

June 6th, 2012
two years to get a apt. forget it
well how about helping people at the end of there rope,,, call his office you can see him in two years REALLY

April 18th, 2011
Had my first appointment with Dr. Christensen today. I was very nervous as I was to have a thyroid biopsy and he was so kind and understanding. Sat and explained everything to me. The biopsy was SO easy and painless. His nurse, Ann, is very sweet, front office, very friendly. I highly recommend this doctor.

October 25th, 2010
wow
Having had many health problems, I've seen many doctors. I would rate Dr. Christenson and his office as TERRIBLE! The receptionists are very unfriendly and rude. It takes forever to get an appointment with him. They don't follow up.Dr. Christenson scheduled me for radiation after my cancer surgery, but didn't inform the hospital or radiologist OR ANYONE! Luckily they had a pill otherwise I wouldn't have gotten it done, and scheduling that and being away from my family is hard. He never followed up with me afterwards, and now that I am on a thyriod pill I am feeling sick to my stomache but cannot get in to see him! What kind of service is that?The office is NEVER on top of things, they have screwed up my faxes to the hospital 3 times!! I would NEVER recommend coming here.

July 28th, 2010
Great Doctor
Dr. Christensen is thorough, smart and kind. I would recommend him and most of his team for endocrine disorders.