A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Christiana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christiana
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Christiana Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Christiana graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Christiana has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Olmsted Medical Center Hospital
- Olmsted Med Ctr, Rochester, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Christiana MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Christiana practice?
- Dr. Richard Christiana has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Christiana practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Emergency Physicians and Rochester Primary Care Doctors.