Dr. Richard Chudacoff MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Dumas, TX

2.8

February 16th, 2016
BEST OBGYN EVER!
Dr. Chuddacoff deliverd both of my daughter's in SugarLand, Tx (2002/2005) well I lived in Sugarland but my second daughter was deliverd in the medical center in downtown Houston. When I got pregnant with my son I tried to find him and discovered he had moved to Las Vegas. I was very sad! He was an excellent and very knowledgeable doctor. He was strict at times but that showed he cared. I looked forward to going to my visit every month and he always made my husband and I laugh and feel comfortable. It's upsetting to hear all the negative comments about him, but you can't please everyone. I would fully recommend this Doctor to anyone. I referred my mom to him, and she had a procedure done to take away her cycle without a full hysterectomy.

December 2nd, 2015
Best in Town
Had been suffering from severe pain that was misdiagnosed by two other doctors. Dr. Chudacoff listened to what I told him and knew right away what the problem was. He was able to fix it immediately with little scarring and I was back to work in a few days. No problems since. Great doctor.

November 28th, 2015
He had very poor beside manber and was nore concerned about telling me i was over weight than checking on my baby. When he did in fact do my sono he did not check for a heartbeat and in a simple way pretty much told me i had miscarried and that if i haven't plainly in his opinion i was not going to make it. When i did go to the hospital they checked the heartbeat during my vaginal sono there was a baby and i finally had peace after a week and a half of waiting all he had to do was check for a heartbeat but because he felt there was nothing and didnt see anything in the sac there was no reason

October 14th, 2012
Very Knowledgeable and Accessible Doctor
I had sought out Dr. Chudacoff's services due to a very large fibroid that was causing extreme discomfort. I found the doctor to be very patient in explaining to me my options and making sure I was well informed. I had been to another doctor before and was only given the option of a hysterectomy or an abdominal myomectomy. Based on Dr. Chudacoff's expertise, I was able to get a laproscopic myomectomy which was less invasive and was a much shorter recovery time. Dr. Chudacoff was accessible via emails, so if i had questions about something that I forgot to ask during a visit, he would answer right away. I felt very informed along the way and very confident that I was in capable hands with it being my first kind of surgery and all.

August 18th, 2011
I had surgery from him due to pain. After surgery pain was worse than before, his solution was "get a hysterectomy" I ran out of his office. I wanted to have 1 more child. Another doctor found out I had a blood clot in my fallopian, blood clot was remove & pain disappeared. I have a 2 yr old now. Dr. Chudacoff did not care, he just wanted to do the surgery to get paid & he just didn't care about me. I have a wonderful female doctor now, I will never trust a male doctor.

February 20th, 2011
ANOTHER 2010 NEW PATIENT
LONG WAIT EVEN THERE WAS NO OTHER PATIENT BEFORE ME, STAFF WAS NOT FRIENDLY, UNCOMFORTABLE PAP SMEAR....

November 10th, 2010
2010 New Patient
Dr. Chudacoff is an awesome doctor. He helped after I had gone to two others doctors and they were not able to help me with my problem. His staff on the other hand are aweful, and very rude.

July 18th, 2010
PAP SMEAR WAS NOT COMFORTABLE
He suggested surgery right away and the young white front help was not helpfull.

June 2nd, 2010
Terrible doctor, has many complaints against.