Dr. Richard Cirelli Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard Cirelli?

nice office

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Doctor Cirelli is very knowledgeable. He is the third dermatologist I have tried and he is the only one who was able to diagnose my condition. I am under his care now and I am really satisfied with him and his office.

very professional

Posted on June 19th, 2016

The doctor is very down to earth and very nice and definitely KNOWS his business! He is not chatty but to the point. He is very receptive to questions and wants you involved in care. I was most impressed with the doctor and the staff is exceptionally nice and helpful.

very professional

Posted on June 16th, 2016

My husband was newly diagnosed with psoriasis. Dr. Cirelli was very knowledgeable and compassionate. He gave us different treatment options available. He did say that the sucess depended on cooperation and participation and asking questions. I was most impressed with the visit that I changed my dermatologist to Dr. Cirelli

Thank you for caring!

Posted on May 19th, 2016

My experience with my husband's surgery really convinced me that Dr. Cirelli is a dedicated dermatologist. When my husband had an emergency with the surgery, Dr. Cirelli promptly answered his phone at 3AM and gave me instructions. He was supportive and had my husband come into the office during off hours to examine and restitch the site. I have always thought before that he was too mundane, but the emergency experience really changed my opinion about him completely. Dr. Cirelli really cares when the going gets tough. He is not much of a talker, but his thoughtfulness and sincerity comes through when you get to know him.

good doc

Posted on May 10th, 2016

I had a mole that was slightly funny looking so I went to see dr. Cirelli who is also my husband's dermatologist. He looked at it and asked me to come back next day to surgically remove the area. He was very reassuring and kind with the ordeal. He sent the skin cancer to the lab and it came back as melanoma. I am really grateful that he was so thoughtful and did not scare me with what he already knew. He really is a great doctor and a very kind person.

very happy

Posted on May 9th, 2016

Dr. Cirelli Has been managing my psoriasis for about five years now. The psoriasis was very severe but he has it under control with methotrexate which is the only medication I could afford. he is very considerate and attentive to my condition. Following instruction is critical for this condition. To manage any kind of skin condition takes team work.

Good Doctor

Posted on January 15th, 2015

I see Dr. Cirelli on a regular basis for both psoriasis and skin cancer. He has removed several malignant lesions and is a very skilled surgeon. I've had many surgeries with other physicians and he is the best I've had. He's a good doctor and his staff is exceptional.

Posted on February 25th, 2014

I keep wishing there was a way to get my money back.....this doctor had no interest in what I was saying or what my concerns were. He stood at his laptop and couldn't get out of the room fast enough. The reason I was there wasn't even addressed. I have never been to a doctor who was this arrogant and aloof. There has to be better options in Prescott.

Posted on October 9th, 2017