A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Claps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Claps
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Claps Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Claps, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Claps graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Claps has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Claps MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Claps practice?
- Dr. Richard Claps has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Claps practices Diagnostic Radiology near Denville, NJ.
See Denville Radiologists.