Dr. Richard James Claps MD is male, has 41 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Claps, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, and Ultrasound.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Claps graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Claps has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare`s Hospital-Denville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Claps accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Claps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Claps practice?
Dr. Richard Claps practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ and Randolph, NJ.
See Morristown Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Morristown Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Claps, Dr. Ricardo Claps, Dr. Rich Claps, Dr. Richie Claps, Dr. Rick Claps, Dr. Rickey Claps