A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Claridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Claridge is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Claridge, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Postoperative Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Claridge graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Claridge has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Claridge MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Claridge practice?
- Dr. Richard Claridge has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Claridge practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.