A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Clatterbuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Clatterbuck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Clatterbuck, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Stem Cancer
- CNS Vascular Tumor (Central Nervous System Cavernous Hemangioma)
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Central Nervous System Vascular Anomalies (Brain Vascular Malformation)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vascular Tumor (Cavernous Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clatterbuck graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Clatterbuck has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clatterbuck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Clatterbuck practice?
Dr. Richard Clatterbuck practices Neurological Surgery near Picayune, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Hattiesburg, MS and Baltimore, MD.
See Picayune Neurological Surgeons.