Dr. Richard Clay MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Huntsville, AL

3.9

April 25th, 2017
2009 Dr. Clay replaced my Mitral Valve! Love him, love his attitude..love his caring nature. I cannot say enough good about him.

January 22nd, 2015
He's excellent. Even though I live in NC now I would come back to Huntsville and Dr. Clay for surgery

January 10th, 2015
Hyperhydrosis
From the first visit with Doctor Clay all the way to the surgery was a superior experience. I was very concerned with my rare condition to begin with and he made me feel comfortable about the surgery, answered all my questions, and everything went exactly as planned. I was slightly disappointed with some of the organization and paperwork errors of Huntsville hospital, but this has no regard to Doctor Clay. I highly recommend this Doctor if you want a excellent and worry free experience.

July 19th, 2012
My experience was excellent. Dr. Clay explained the procedure and was very attentive during my recovery. Judging from comments on the scar by nurses and other physicians, he did an amazing job.

May 19th, 2012
took care of my surgery and maintained informed my family. Due to his excellence as a surgeon I'm doing well today.

April 7th, 2009
James Donald Kennedy
This man!! All cannot be said as to the depth of this great person. He saved my life by repairing my aorta that was severed by being hit by a drunken driver head on. This Doctor is so wonderful. I feel so good and it has been 4 years now since the surgery. He did this operation under emergency conditions while the rest of my body was trying to just die. But he never gave up and here I am. May God richly bless this deserving man. I am so thankful for your efforts Dr. Clay.