A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Clemmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clemmer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clemmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Clemmer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemmer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Clemmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
- Wilmington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Irving Clemmer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Clemmer practice?
- Dr. Richard Clemmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Clemmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Orthopedic Surgeons.