A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Clemmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clemmer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Clemmer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemmer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Clemmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
- Wilmington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Irving Clemmer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Clemmer practice?
- Dr. Richard Clemmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Clemmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Orthopedic Surgeons.