Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Clemmer Jr
Dr. Richard Clemmer Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE, with another office in Wilmington, DE. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Clemmer is affiliated with Wilmington Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Christiana Care Health Services and Wilmington Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Clemmer Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Richard Clemmer Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.
Dr. Errol Ger
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Wilmington, DE 0.50 mi47
Dr. Roland Lutz
Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Wilmington, DE 0.79 mi35
Dr. Raymond Wolfe
Wilmington, DE 0.79 mi22