A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Coburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Coburn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Coburn, DMD, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coburn graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Coburn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Coburn DMD and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Coburn practice?
- Dr. Richard Coburn has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Coburn practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons and New York Surgeons.