A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cogley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cogley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cogley graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Cogley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cogley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan