A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cohan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Aortic Rupture
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Liver Cancer
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohan graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Cohan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Cohan practice?
- Dr. Richard Cohan has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Cohan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.