A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cohan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Aortic Rupture
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Liver Cancer
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohan graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Cohan practice?
Dr. Richard Cohan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.