A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Collie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Collie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collie
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Collie graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Collie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center
- Princeton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Brian Collie DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Collie practice?
- Dr. Richard Collie has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Collie practices Otolaryngology near Bluefield, WV.
See Bluefield Otolaryngologists.