A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Collie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Collie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collie
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Collie graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Collie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center
- Princeton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Brian Collie DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Collie practice?
- Dr. Richard Collie has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Collie practices Otolaryngology near Bluefield, WV.
See Bluefield Otolaryngologists.