A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Collison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Collison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collison
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Collison, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collison graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Collison has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Davis Collison MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Collison practice?
- Dr. Richard Collison has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Collison practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Orthopedic Surgeons.