A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Collison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Collison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Collison, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Collison graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Collison has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Davis Collison MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Collison practice?
- Dr. Richard Collison has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Collison practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Orthopedic Surgeons.